To our guests and gamers, COVID-19 concerns. We are closed!
We are closed!
As much as we would like to ta\ke all of you to a safe Virtual World right now, we have to do our part in keeping each other safe from COVID-19.
COVID-19 is affecting all of us – as employees, travelers and communities – in a constantly evolving environment and in unprecedented ways. As a result, we are temporarily closing all of our terminals, effective immediately through March 31, 2020 for everybody’s safety and to support our local health officials and government leaders. During this period, our Escape To VR location team members will continue to be compensated.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are here to help you reschedule any pre-booked tickets and offer an additional experience of your choosing. Additional information on rescheduling and refunds will be available on escapetovr.com.
We are grateful for our employees’ dedication and for your patience during this challenging time. Please continue to follow federal, state, and local guidelines to remain safe and healthy.
Escape To VR Team
Who is at Higher Risk for Serious Illness from COVID-19?
Early information out of China, where COVID-19 first started, shows that some people are at higher risk of getting very sick from this illness. This includes:
- Older adults
- Individuals with compromised immune systems
- Individuals who have serious chronic medical conditions like:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
If you are at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 because of your age or health condition, it is important for you to take actions to reduce your risk of getting sick with the disease, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay away from large gatherings and crowds.
- Stay home as much as possible. Consider ways of getting food brought to your house through family, social, or commercial networks.
It is also important that you listen to public health officials who may recommend community actions to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19, especially if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
For more information visit the CDC’s website.
Escape To VR is 100% committed to keeping the health and enjoyment of our gamers our number one priority during both the good times and the bad. We thank you all deeply and look forward to seeing you out in the arenas!
Escape To VR Support Team